This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click and/or make a purchase, I may earn a few cents at no additional cost to you. Any products gifted by a brand will be marked "c/o." Thanks for helping make this blog possible! <3
Well hey there! Remember little ol’ me? Yikes, I know it’s been REAL quiet around here but I promise I’ll make it up to you this month (more on that later). For now, I’m gifting you a small goals post! Per usual, I’m linking up with Nicole of Feel Good, Dress Better so make sure to visit her blog to read some other small goals posts.
I’ve also peppered in a few photos – I took these “outfit photos” on a whim, but honestly I don’t have much to say about the look so I decided to just use them here instead. If you have questions, definitely ask, I just wasn’t feeling very inspired to write a whole blog post about this look for some reason. ANYWAY let’s review last month’s small goals!
Pay off some small debts– Yes! Hoping our taxes will be low and we can pay off even more with the money we’ve saved for taxes. Fingers crossed! Go to the movies three times this month– Check! I saw I Tonya (again), Game Night, and A Wrinkle in Time. Maybe some others I can’t remember?
- Finish Udemy course – Sighhhh no I didn’t quite finish, sadly.
- Read a book – Womp womp, didn’t quite finish.
Do Taxes– Yes! They’re still at the accountant but everything we can do is done (besides actually paying them). Here’s to hoping it’s not *too* bad!
- Hit sales goal for Fiercely – Not quite. I was really close though, and have been doing a TON of more “long term” work so I feel good about that.
And here’s what I’m working on for April (my birthday month!!!)
- Write 4 fashion blog posts – In the month of March I only wrote two blog posts. YIKES. Now that the weather is (mostly) warming up, I’m looking forward to more posts, especially outfit posts!
- Hit sales goal for Fiercely – Putting this on here again 🙂
- Take photos of Fiercely products – I have quite a few shirts that I haven’t photographed yet – I’d like to get at least four shirts photographed this month.
- Go on four date nights – When you both work from home and spend a lot of time together, it can be easy to “forget” to do date nights. My husband’s love language is quality time so I am making this more of a priority.
- Do yoga every day – Even if it’s just a few minutes, I’m going to practice yoga every day. It’s a low pressure way for me to ease back into working out.
- Take a night off every week – I’m kind of embarrassed that I have to include this, but I’m such a workaholic and tend to work 7 days a week with almost no breaks. This month, I’m going to SCHEDULE a day off every week. I think that will help!
Alright that’s all for now! Expect at least one more post this week (a fashion post!) and I’ll see you cuties sooooooon.