This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click and/or make a purchase, I may earn a few cents at no additional cost to you. Any products gifted by a brand will be marked "c/o." Thanks for helping make this blog possible! <3
I must be getting old because seriously every month this year has FLOWN by! My birthday is in exactly two weeks – WHAT?!
One thing that I did in March that I didn’t include on my goals but I’m super proud of is I cleaned out my closet HARDCORE, sold a bunch of stuff and took the rest to Goodwill. Now I’m working on filling in the gaps to complete my closet and I’m thrilled about it. Okay, okay, it’s time to recap last month’s small goals and gear up for April!
Let’s do it.
- Work out 4x per week – Womp womp, didn’t quite get there. BUT I’m doing well, getting stronger and losing a few lbs in the process so I’m keeping at it!
- Hit 800 Twitter followers – 0 for 2 so far for the month. I didn’t end up implementing the strategies for as long as I wanted to, but I should be able to hit 800 by the end of the month.
Get one paid campaign– Check! Very happy to say I accomplished this one. Make a plan for closing Etsy store– Yep, got a plan and everything is going swimmingly. I’m selling super cheap elastic by the yard to try to get rid of that stock. Whatever I still have by the end of August is getting donate or given to people. (Speaking of which, if you know of a great charity that would benefit from elastic and/or headbands please let me know. I thought maybe a women’s shelter could be good?)
- Pay off a credit card – SO CLOSE I CAN FEEL IT. I didn’t quite get there but I’m still happy with the progress I made and it will definitely be paid off in April.
2 out of 5 looks terrible on paper but I’m not going to beat myself up over it. I worked hard and the ones I didn’t quite achieve, I got close. And I have plans to continue and/or complete all five goals. So yeah, I’m still proud of myself for what I accomplished in March.
- Send out 3 email newsletters – I’ve been REALLY bad about sending regular emails to my subscribers – which is so dumb. If you’re signed up that means you WANT the emails and want to read my posts, why would I not send them?! Silly me. (Speaking of which, if you want to subscribe, you can click here!)
- Meal plan all month long – I’m out of town this weekend but other than that, I’ll be home all month so I’m really going to buckle back down on my meal planning and save some money. We went WAY over our March food budget so it’s time to reel it back in. Right now I’m still loving this meal plan!
- Perfect my video setup – I’ve been SO frustrated with the quality and lighting on my YouTube videos lately. I just bought a ring light so I’m hoping that will help me get the lighting I really want.
- Grow #offbeat bloggers to 50 members – Shameless plug here: I started a Facebook group for my fellow “offbeat bloggers” – basically it’s a space for people who feel like they don’t quite fit in with some of the typical blogger support groups. Obviously there’s NOTHING wrong with those groups or the people in them, I just wanted to carve out a space that is a little different. If you’re an offbeat blogger and want to join us, just send a request here!
- Stay off the computer on Fridays – Some of you guys might know I’ve been experiencing some pretty bad pain in my wrist/fingers lately – the good news is I found out it’s not carpal tunnel or nerve damage but it is nerve inflammation. Being on the computer definitely irritates it so I’m opting to stay off my computer completely on Fridays. Not only does this give me time to physically rest, it also forces me to totally step away from my blog for a day – which is much needed.
- Work out 5 times per week – I’m upping my workout schedule and totally ready for it! Kicked off today with a great Kaia workout and I’m excited to do it four more times this week. Saturday I’ll be out of time so I plan on either doing an indoor workout or going on a light jog. If you’re in the Dallas are you HAVE to come work out with us sometime – it’s seriously so fun (words I thought I’d never say about working out).
- Clean up my personal inbox and unsubscribe from unnecessary email lists – SIGH this one might be the hardest one on my list. My inbox has become WAY too full with unnecessary emails and it’s making me miss out on the important stuff. By the end of the month I’m hoping to be at inbox zero and to unsubscribe from everything I don’t need. I’ve got 2779 emails right now, so I guess you can say I’ve got my work cut out for me.
- Choose a new blog theme and install – This one’s pretty self explanatory. Be on the lookout for changes here soon!
Phew that’s a lot of goals. It’s my birthday month though, so I’ve gotta make the most out of it!
Linking up with Writes Like a Girl, make sure to head over and check out all the other awesome small goal posts! Also just read her blog because she’s SO dang cute.
What do you have going on this month? Anything you’re hoping to accomplish? Spill the beans!