This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click and/or make a purchase, I may earn a few cents at no additional cost to you. Any products gifted by a brand will be marked "c/o." Thanks for helping make this blog possible! <3
It’s the last small goals post of the year! I’ve gotta be honest, I’m really proud of myself for keeping up with these goal posts all year. I’m so thankful to Nicole for starting this link up, otherwise there’s no way I would have made it. Having these small goals has made it much easier to achieve so many of my 2016 goals (which I should probably review here pretty soon, shouldn’t I?) We all know December snuck up so let’s stop talking about it, and start reviewing November’s goals!
Finalize gift giving lists for everyone + start shopping– Check! Admittedly, Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping made this pretty easy for me. I’m relatively close to being done *raised hands emoji* Get back on track with social media– I’ll give myself a check on this but I could still do better. I at least posted everything on social media, so that’s a plus. Bloggers, how do you guys organize social media? I might need a new system.
- Complete 21 Day Fix – Full disclosure: election day ruined me. I ate my feelings for DAYS. Got way off track, then just never got back on it. Oops.
- Plan some holiday blog content – Um. About that. I’ll be lucky if I get ONE holiday post up this year but ohhhhh well.
Connect with more bloggers– Yes! It’s been slow and steady but I’m happy to say I’m connecting with more bloggers. Between organizing a blogging event, attending two blogging events here in Dallas (alone!), and just finding new folks online, I’m excited to start building more relationships.
I’ll be honest, I’m shocked I got 3 out of 5 here – yesterday I literally couldn’t even remember what my November goals were. Embarrassing. But that’s okay – on to December! It’s the last push before the end of the year, yay!
- Review 2016 goals and set 2017 goals – I have a general idea of where I stand but I need to bust out my notebook and see where the numbers ended up. I’d also like to set up a system for tracking my social media numbers and such throughout the year so I can get a better feel for what works and what doesn’t.
- Get some guest posts lined up – A few weeks ago I did something VERY smart and asked for some guest posters. Now it’s time to reach out and get them scheduled. (Side note, if you’re interested in guest posting, just sign up here! Happy to have any fashion/beauty/lifestyle bloggers whose content will fit in here.)
- Set aside times to work on my blog and time to rest – I’ve been in full on hustle mode lately and honestly, it’s getting unhealthy. That’s part of the reason why I want some guest bloggers because I just need to SLOW down. I also need to be more efficient when I am working on my blog, instead of checking Facebook and Twitter a zillion times while I’m writing posts. I’m going to start using this Pomodoro Timer for my blog, I work better when I have a time limit anyway.
- Finish off that credit card debt – I’m not sure this one will happen but I’m going to work REALLY hard to pay off the rest of our credit card debt. My husband and I have been working so hard and we’re soooo close but the holidays don’t make it easy!
I think four is good for this month! Don’t forget to check out Writes Like A Girl for lots of other great small goals posts!