This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click and/or make a purchase, I may earn a few cents at no additional cost to you. Any products gifted by a brand will be marked "c/o." Thanks for helping make this blog possible! <3
It cannot be February already. I refuse to believe it.
Okay yeah, I believe it. But it’s really unfortunate because January kicked my bootyyyyy. I actually got a lot done and accomplished a whole lot – unfortunately most of it didn’t line up with my small goals. Eek. In case you’ve never read a small goals post before, each month Nicole from Writes Like a Girl hosts a linkup for bloggers to share a few goals for the month. Make sure to head over to her post and get inspired by all the other small goals! Let’s review my goals for January:
- Film and post 2 YouTube videos – ….oops. I mean, I filmed one, but that’s as far as I got.
- Write and post at least 4 beauty posts – ….nah. I did one. (A Lipsense review! You can read it here if you’re interested.)
- Finalize business paperwork – Sheesh this should have been an easy one but, to be honest, I straight up forgot this was on my list.
List services on my blog– YAY! I did this! I’m now offering Pinterest critiques and management services, you can read more about them here. Continue to work out and eat healthy– Yeah! Granted, I can do better but I’m gonna give myself a win for this!
2/5. Yikes. Alright here’s what I’m looking to accomplish in February.
- Keep up with my small goals – Is this cheating? Whatever, I’m including it. I don’t mean that I have to accomplish all my small goals, I just need to make sure they’re actually on my mind throughout the month.
- 4 beauty posts on my blog – But for real this time.
- Re-establish a cleaning schedule – Y’all. My house has been out of control lately. For the sake of my own sanity, I need to get a cleaning schedule put back in place.
- Finish at least one book – I’ve really been slacking on my reading lately (lately, meaning like…the last year or more). I started Amy Poehler’s “Yes Please” a few weeks ago and need to finish it up! If you have other similar suggestions, let me know. (I’ve read Mindy Kaling’s books and Bossypants, but anything similar is great!) I also love mystery books, anything that’s a “page turner.”
- Drink 3 (or less) Cokes a week – Ugh I reallyyyyy didn’t want to include this, but I need to. Cokes are my number once vice and I really need to cut back.
What are you working on this month? Can you *believe* it’s already February?!