This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click and/or make a purchase, I may earn a few cents at no additional cost to you. Any products gifted by a brand will be marked "c/o." Thanks for helping make this blog possible! <3
Happy Monday, sunshines! It’s a brand new month which means….new small goals! Per usual, I’m linking up with Nicole of Writes Like a Girl (thanks for hosting the linkup, Nicole!) I’m so excited because I feel like this is a nice little “refresh” for my blog. You’re going to be hearing from me a lot more often in the near future so get excited. But first, let’s review last month’s small goals.
- Blog at least once per week – Thiiiiiiis didn’t happen. I only posted three times in June – oops.
Continue working out after our move– Yes! I’m really proud of myself for continuing to workout. It definitely hasn’t been as intense but I’ve been staying active so I’m happy with that. Take care of myself– Yep! Things have still been tough, but I’ve been making self care a priority.
Two out of three isn’t great, but I do think the two that I accomplished were the more important ones so I’m glad those were top priority. Here’s what I’ve got on my radar for July!
- Make a schedule for my vacation time – I’m taking some time off of work (well, my day job) and I need to make sure I schedule out the days to make sure I get things done. I also need to make *sure* I take at least a day or two to do nothing except relax and take care of myself.
- Host an Everyday Unicorns giveaway – I’m going to be honest, guys, I’m having a really hard time finding my audience for Everyday Unicorns! I’m going to host a giveaway to hopefully find “my people” and get my products in front of some new folks. Speaking of which, if you’re into quirky feminist shirts….shop here!
- Make my blog a priority again – It’s been on the back burner lately (but y’all already know that), so I’m excited to push it back up towards the top of my priority list. I have four posts scheduled for this week, which is more than I did the entire month of June (oops).
- Finish up my “cloffice” and share – I’ve been working HARD on my “cloffice” and I can’t wait to share a before and after! I have a few more finishing touches and then it will be ready to share!
- Meal plan throughout the month – Last week we did a really good job meal planning and it was so nice knowing what we were going to eat ahead of time – definitely going to keep that up for the month of June.
That’s it for now, y’all! Don’t forget to check out Nicole’s blog for her Small Goals post and to see the rest of the folks who have linked up!