This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click and/or make a purchase, I may earn a few cents at no additional cost to you. Any products gifted by a brand will be marked "c/o." Thanks for helping make this blog possible! <3
Happy Fourth of July, friends! If you’re celebrating today – have fun and be safe! I’m celebrating in bed, to be honest. I got a massage yesterday morning and for real it made me feel TERRIBLE. Apparently that happens to people and she had to work a LOT of stuff out so I’m not too shocked….also I’m dumb and didn’t drink a lot of water yesterday. Come on, Valery!
Anyway, the first Monday of the month means it’s small goals day! Per usual, I’m linking up with Nicole at Writes Like a Girl, so don’t forget to head over and check out all the other small goals posts. Now it’s time to review last month’s goals!
- Read 1 book – Womp womppppp no. I did great with this at the beginning of the month but then let it slide. I’ve been reading Gone Girl and, even though I’ve already seen the movie, the book is still fab. Just gotta finish it…
Bathroom mini redo– DONE! Y’all I’m so excited about this. I don’t want to give away too much, because I’m going to do a separate post, but I spent a little over $30 and made some huge changes! Clean up and organize my vanity– Check! Granted, it gets messy basically every single day when I do my makeup but I’m love love loving my new vanity. I’ll do a post about this too! Complete a photography course– Did it! I still have a long way to go but I’m already feeling more confident in my photography skills, which I’m so happy about. I think later this summer I’m going to take senior photos for my little sister (how is she already a senior?!) Propagate, care for and rehome my succulents– Donezo! Well, sort of. I propagated them all, but they’re still growing so I can’t rehome them just yet.
4 out of 5 – that might be my best ever month! Now onto July goals!
- Record 2 YouTube videos – It’s been a WHILE since I’ve recorded a YouTube video, I’ve got a few reviews planned though! Just have to get used to being in front of the camera again.
- Grow Instagram to 3500 – Instagram has been a big struggle for me lately, so I’d like to grow my account substantially this month. If you pros have any tips for me, definitely let me know!
- Get back to blogging 3x per week – I was really consistent for a while, but lately my routine has become nonexistent. Looking forward to putting more content out again.
- Send out 3 newsletters – My newsletter is pretty large and it’s people who WANT to read my content. It’s so crazy that I rarely send them out!
- Keep my nails looking fresh all month – This is totally a vanity thing but having nice looking nails makes me feel confident…it’s the little things!
Clearly this month is mostly about putting my focus back on blogging and social media. The last month or so has been really crazy and I’ve kind of let my passion fall by the wayside and I really want to dive back in headfirst.
What are you working on this month? Let me know in the comments!