This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click and/or make a purchase, I may earn a few cents at no additional cost to you. Any products gifted by a brand will be marked "c/o." Thanks for helping make this blog possible! <3
Oh, small goals posts, how I’ve missed thee! Believe it or not, I HAVE been doing a great job with goal setting this year…I just haven’t been blogging about it. Weird, I know.
I’ve been working through the Cultivate What Matters Powersheets and they are SO HELPFUL for me. As much as I love small goals, having a few larger goals for the year has been a gamechanger. It’s so much easier to select my small goals because they fit into my larger goals for the year. I also love the “low pressure” nature of the Powersheets. Don’t get me wrong, they encourage you to get stuff done, but they also tell you to focus on a few things at a time, and to revisit your goals every few months to alter things as necessary. I was feeling so scattered at the end of 2017, so having a guided way to look at my goals has helped me be more intentional with what I spend my time on. The Powersheets are sold out for now, but they will restock on May 1st so keep your eyes peeled for that. I’ll try to remember to post on Twitter and Instagram when it happens so you can pick some up for yourself!
It seems a bit silly to revisit my last small goals post (which was in December), so let’s just jump right into my small goals for March:
- Pay off some small debts – My husband and I have a few small, lingering debts from our move last year, so this month I’m working super hard to get those paid off! Eliminating monthly expenses…woohoo!
- Go to the movies three times this month – I LOVE going to the movies. Even by myself. It’s my favorite thing to do ever. Since I have a Moviepass, I can go as often as I would like without spending money, so I am going to go at LEAST three times this month as a form of self care.
- Finish Udemy course – I started a Udemy course last month and want to get it finished up this month. Learning! Growing! Yay!
- Read a book – I already started “This is Just My Face” by Gabourey Sidibe (only $3 on Amazon today!) and y’allllll it’s a treat. You know those books where you’re like “Wow, we would be BEST friends!” This is one of those books.
- Do Taxes – Yuck. Help. I’m scared. Owning a business is hard.
- Hit sales goal for Fiercely – February was not a good month for me, but also I didn’t do much marketing….at all. So I’m turning things around and I’m going to hit my sales goal for the month!
Okay yes, that seems like a lot buuuuut I feel good about everything! It’s a nice balance of work/fun/things I *have* to do, so I’m excited.
What are you working on this month?