This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click and/or make a purchase, I may earn a few cents at no additional cost to you. Any products gifted by a brand will be marked "c/o." Thanks for helping make this blog possible! <3
“What….are….goals?” That’s basically how I’ve been operating lately, y’all. I was definitely overzealous when I made my April small goals, lol. I had a GREAT month – it was my birthday month, I got to go to Texas and I met freaking Jeff Goldblum….seriously, I was living my best life. But I also learned something about myself, it’s not easy for me to take care of my “extra work” when I’m in Texas. Lesson learned.
Psst per usual, I’m linking up with Nicole of Feel Good, Dress Better so head over to her blog to see the rest of the small goals posts!
LOOK AT ME AND JEFF GOLDBLUM. LOOK AT MY FACE. LOOK AT THE STAIN ON HIS PANTS LOL.
OH I also had my first in-person event for Fiercely in April! I had a table at a market in Boulder and it was a ton of fun. I can’t wait to do more events but….more on that later. So without further adieu, here’s how April went (…it wasn’t great).
Write 4 fashion blog posts– Check! I even snuck a beauty post in, too.
- Hit sales goal for Fiercely – Nah. I don’t want to talk about it lol.
- Take photos of Fiercely products – Noooope. BUT I spent pretty much all my “Fiercely” energy getting ready for the event (it was a LOT of work, y’all.)
- Go on four date nights – I didn’t track this one but I don’t think we went on four. I’m not including it on my May small goals, but it’s definitely happening this month.
- Do yoga every day – I did great the first few weeks but then….nope.
Take a night off every week– Honestly, I didn’t track this but I took a LOT of evenings off when I was in Texas, so I’m going to count this as a win.
Why did y’all let me set six goals for April when I was going to be out of town for two weeks?! lol.
- Read a book – Look, I know this one has been showing up a lot lately, but reading is one of my main goals for the year soooo here it is again.
- Book 2 in-person Fiercely events – Eeeek I really have the itch and I want to get some more vending events lined up!
- Work out 5 times a week – I’ve been SO anxious the last 6 months or so and I know a HUGE part of it is not working out regularly. Also, my acid reflux has been coming back so yeah…I really need to work out again.
- Send Fiercely emails once a week – It’s so silly to not use my email list! Time to get back in the habit.
- Write in my gratitude journal – Owning a business can be tough and staying grateful (especially when things are tough) is SO important. Here’s to being more grateful and writing in my gratitude journal daily.
I’m coming for you, May!